Learnt this fr somewhere,
But, mine's different :D
I like it when...
I love it when you feed me my food/drink
I love it when you spend time w me, esp on special days
I love looking at the moon and stars on clear nights w you, & the sky seems endless.
I love talking face to face w you abt random things
I love having heart to heart talks
I love walking to no where w you
I love how you twirl me rounds and rounds and rounds making me giddy in the middle of the road
I love how you arrange your hair, which honestly, dont make any diff
I love sitting on the bus with you, going on long rides, just lying on your shoulder
I love travelling ard spore w you on the train
I love hinting to you, knowing you'll get it right
I love it when you notice small details in things i say
I love talking to you on the phone late at night, even if we just remain silent
I love looking at you concentrate
I love how you lift me up from the ground, off my toes and in the air, just to hug me tight (cos i'm short like that)
I love it when you eat my leftovers hee
I love it when you take me to playgrounds
I love squeezing your hand
I love holding your hands, cos they're so big, they make mine warm
I love playing cheekopa with you, cos i always lose
I love how you come up w tricks, so tt i'll fall for them
I love studying w you, althou you end up sleeping instead
I love cooking for you, cos you'll always say its nice, even thou i know its not
I love this list, i'll make more next time
I love you yo, my secret fan (:
I'm really sleeeeppppyyyy!! ):
1 comment:
is it even a secret at all?
HAHA!
and i dont sleep when studying please... is always YOU!
Post a Comment